Have you ever heard someone say, Buyers are Liars?
When I first got in the real estate business, I thought the same thing... until a mentor told me I was doing it all wrong.
Working with Buyers is a PROCESS.
Working with Buyers is an ART and a SCIENCE.
In this Course, Bill and Debbie take their 30+ years of real estate sales, training, and coaching experience and share it with you.
Here's how it all came about...
Inside the Course, you'll get...
- Six on-demand sessions (you can binge watch us) 😄
- Downloadable workbooks for each session
- Downloadable slide decks for each session
- Bonus Resources like:
- Scripts Book
- Sample Buyer Consultation
- 10 Day Follow Up Action Plan for Inbound Leads
- Events & Contests Promo Checklists
- Contract to Close workflow
- Much, much, more
This Course is for You if you are:
- A relatively New Agent to the business and looking for a SOLID base to build on
- A Solo Agent who is looking to get smarter and more efficient
- A Buyers' Agent on a Team who's looking to take it to the next level
- A Lead Agent on a Team who's looking to leverage training and development of your Sales Team
- A Brokerage Firm adding value to your Agents
- A Member of the Bill + Debbie Fan Club 😎
Still need a little more detail before signing up?
Here's the Course Outline
- Session 1: The Foundation
- Key Pieces of Working with Buyers
- 3 Key Numbers
- Market Conditions
- Ideal Schedule & Time Blocking
- Session 2: Buyer Consultation
- Lead Conversion & Closing for Buyer Consultation
- Preparing for the Consultation
- Buyer Consultation Step-by-Step
- Language Tactics
- Understanding Personality Styles
- Expectations & Boundaries
- Session 3: Showing Homes
- Preparing for Showings
- Best Practices for Showings
- Types of Closes
- Objection Handling
- Finding Inventory
- Session 4: Contracts & Negotiations
- What Makes a Great Offer
- Dealing with Multiple Offers
- Negotiation Tactics
- Post-Close Follow Up
- Session 5: Lead Generation
- Maximizing Your Database
- Scripts for Generating More Leads
- Technology for Buyer Lead Gen
- Maximizing Social Media for Buyers
- Growing Your Database through Open Houses, Door Knocking, and More
- Session 6: Lead Follow Up
- Best Practices for Conversion
- Breaking through Limiting Beliefs
- 3 Types of Bait to Gain Engagement
- Follow Up Items of Value
- Putting it All Together
And, as if that wasn't enough... all of this comes with a full money-back guarantee.
We'll see you in the Course!
Bill + Debbie